Secure64 DNS Authority
Virtualization, Software Defined Networking and Network Functions Virtualization are top of mind issues as many organizations seek ways to increase flexibility and reduce capital and operating expenses. But increased attacks on the DNS make security a high priority even for organizations moving to a virtual environment. DNS Authority for x86 is authoritative name server software that
provides unmatched levels of security and attack resiliency while making it easy to integrate with orchestration software and other systems running in the network. Additionally, because it is not based on open-source BIND, it is immune to the many critical security vulnerabilities found in BIND each year.
- Remains fully responsive during DDoS attacks
- Eliminates BIND security vulnerability patching
- Enables 99.999% service availability
- Simplifies integration with external software systems
- Scales up without requiring hardware upgrades
- Reduces TCO because servers need no protective security appliances
- Secure kernel eliminates entire classes of vulnerabilities
- Built-in advanced DDoS protection
- Non-BIND based DNS
- Dynamic configuration changes
- Dynamic zone additions and deletions
- Comprehensive RESTful API
- Physical or virtual appliances
- License-controlled capacity
Cisco Prime™ Network Registrar is a high-performance, scalable, integrated DNS, DHCP, and IPAM (DDI) solution that supports the IPv4-to-IPv6 transition and allows dual-stack deployments on a single server. The solution includes the following integrated components and their respective services, all of which support both IPv4 and IPv6: A single DHCP server for device network access, A single DNS server for IP address translation and service delivery, A DNS caching server that supports DNS Security Extensions (DNSSEC) and is designed to prevent cache poisoning and other attacks, A powerful, comprehensive IPAM system to automate and manage all IP address requirements.
F5® BIG-IP® DNS distributes DNS and user application requests based on business policies, data center and cloud service conditions, user location, and application performance. The BIG-IP platform delivers F5’s high-performance DNS services with visibility, reporting, and analysis; hyperscales and secures DNS responses geographically to survive DDoS attacks; delivers a real-time DNSSEC solution; and ensures high availability of global applications in all cloud environments.
Reliable, resilient, low-latency DNS serving from Google's worldwide network.