Specops Deploy simplifies the installation of operating systems, software, and applications in your Microsoft Active Directory environment. Extending the functionality of Group Policy, the solution lets you target any number of computer objects within Active Directory. Use Specops Deploy to save user state during installation, manage local user settings, or capture operating system images.
- Automate OS deployment
Specops Deploy removes time-consuming manual tasks and improves IT efficiency through a simplified software deployment process. Whether you are installing applications on multiple devices, or upgrading your computers to a new operating system, it is the key to ensuring your time is well spent. Specops Deploy uses existing technologies such as Active Directory, Group Policy, Windows Deployment Services (WDS), Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (Windows ADK), and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT). The solution simplifies deployment by adding an integrated administration interface to these components.
- Deploy and manage applications
Specops Deploy leverages your Active Directory infrastructure and creates a powerful application distribution platform with granular and dynamic targeting of machines. You can deploy a variety of application types, including Windows Installer, Windows Installer Patch, App-V, Legacy (.exe, .bat, .cmd), and Windows Store applications.
- Simplify lifecycle management
The solution add-ons enhance the end-to-end management of the desktop lifecycle with everything from self-service, inventory, and script targeting.
- Built on top of Active Directory, Group Policy, WDS, Windows ADK, and MDT.
- Zero touch deployment of all Windows versions, including Windows 10
- Automatic replication of deployment shares across all deployment servers
- Retains user data between operating system re-installations
- Health monitoring, feedback, and reporting for all components
- Improves and simplifies image and driver management
- Supports scheduling, and installations while Windows is started or when users are logging in
- Supports Windows Installer packages, App-V packages, Legacy packages, modern Windows Store applications
- Group Policy based management of the System Center Endpoint Protection client
bMS is a modular UEM solution that uses a consistent interface and central database to simplify and automate management of Windows, Mac, mobile and other network endpoints. IT departments select the modules they need for OS and app installation, patch management, vulnerability management, mobility management, hardware and software asset management and other functions, and can add others as needed.
Exoprise CloudReady is the modern platform for monitoring ALL of Office 365 including Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams (video+audio), Skype (video+audio), Azure AD, ADFS and everything-in-between. Proactively monitor, diagnose, and benchmark your applications and networks with unique crowd-sourced data and visualizations. Easily deployed, integrate modern dashboards for all of your applications, services, networks in one location.
GFI FaxMaker is a leading fax server that automates faxing and makes it cost-effective, efficient, scalable, simple and secure. GFI FaxMaker enables your users to easily send and receive faxes via email, the GFI FaxMaker web client or other integrated applications. With a wide range of connectivity options to suit your infrastructure and business needs, GFI FaxMaker integrates seamlessly with your existing processes to provide an instant return on investment.