Stellar Repair for MySQL
Stellar Repair for MySQL is an advanced software tool to repair corrupt MySQL database and safely restore all inaccessible database objects including primary keys, views, triggers, tables, etc. in the original format.
- Repairs InnoDB and MyISAM tables of MySQL database
- Recovers keys, tables, table properties, data types, views, triggers
- Preview of recoverable database objects in main interface
- Allows saving of repaired database in MySQL, CSV, HTML, & XLS
- Supports MySQL 8.x, 6.x, 5.x, 4.x, and 3.x
- Repairs MySQL database created on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista & XP, and Linux
HeidiSQL is free software, and has the aim to be easy to learn. "Heidi" lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL. Invented in 2002 by Ansgar, with a development peak between 2009 and 2013, HeidiSQL belongs to the most popular tools for MariaDB and MySQL worldwide.
MySQL Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world's most popular open source database. It is available under the GPL license and is supported by a huge and active community of open source developers.
SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) is designed to deliver historic trending to pinpoint where the bottlenecks are. It also offers major relational cross-vendor database support in a single tool with consistent, intuitive navigation to help you: find problems, analyze root cause, and serve up data needed to make smart tuning and optimization decisions. Find, analyze, and optimize database performance problems.