Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange
Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange (SMSMSE) combines Symantec anti-malware technology with advanced heuristics and file reputation to provide real-time protection for email against viruses, spyware, phishing, and other malicious attacks. For additional protection, SMSMSE offers Symantec Premium AntiSpam, powered by Brightmail™ technology. Together, these protections help to stop 99 percent of incoming spam with less than one false positive per million. SMSMSE enforces content filtering policies on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, 2013, and 2016, while supporting hosted, Microsoft Hyper-V®, and VMware® virtualized Exchange server environments. Symantec Mail Security for Microsoft Exchange complements other layers of protection by preventing the spread of email-borne threats and enforcing data loss prevention (DLP) policies.
Strong Protection for Email
- Ability to scan messages in transit or resident in the mailbox provides full time protection against email borne threats.
- SMSME protections combined with Symantec Premium AntiSpam help to stop 99 percent of spam emails with less than one false positive per million.
- Rapid release of definitions and advanced heuristic technologies provide immediate protection.
- Powerful email remediation feature that can also be leveraged by other messaging security products.
- Advanced content filtering protects sensitive information using pre-defined policies, regular expressions, attachment criteria, true file typing, and more. Microsoft Active Directory® based
enforcement simplifies policy management.
Flexible, Easy-to-Use Management
- Initial setup can be completed within 10 minutes. No need for tuning, allow listing, or block listing.
- Management console offers remote installation, centralized server group policy configuration, notifications, alerts, and scheduled consolidated reporting.
- Integration with Microsoft Systems Center Operations Manager enables end-to-end monitoring of IT environments.
Optimized for Microsoft Exchange
- Flexible, real-time, scheduled, and manual scanning provides efficient protection.
- In-memory scanning and effective multi-threading improves performance.
- Consolidated security reporting enables customers to view and analyze the security posture of their Microsoft Exchange environment in detail.
- Edge and hub-focused scanning leverages anti-virus stamping to eliminate redundant scanning and minimize impact to email store.
- Supports Microsoft Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016, Microsoft Hosted Exchange, 64-bit Windows, VMware®, and Microsoft Hyper-V® Virtualized environments.
GFI MailEssentials is an award winning product which provides anti-spam and email security for your mail servers. This VBSpam-certified solution uses multiple anti-spam filters that combine SpamRazer technology, greylisting, IP reputation filtering, Bayesian filtering, and other advanced technologies to provide a spam capture rate of more than 99% and minimal false-positives, ensuring the safe delivery of important emails.
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange delivers world-class anti-malware and anti-spam protection of your Microsoft Exchange mail servers with a powerful anti-malware engine, comprehensive anti-malware scanning capabilities and intelligent spam detection. By protecting your mail servers, Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Exchange protects your entire corporate network, freeing you up to focus on core business operations with confidence.
odix - a market leader in Enterprise CDR (Content Disarm and Reconstruction), is now offering its own native application for securing Microsoft Office 365 mailboxes. CDR technology is a detection-less method to disarm zero-days and APT’s in files and is considered by leading analysts as an addition or replacement to existing anti malware technologies. FileWall™ is designed to run in conjunction with existing Microsoft security solutions.