SysTools Exchange Recovery
Quickly Repair & Recover corrupted Exchange Server Mailboxes (EDB). SysTools Exchange Recovery Tool to Recover Corrupt Exchange Mailbox Stored In Exchange Database of 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 & below versions.
Advantages Over Built-in Tools
- Perform Easy Steps to Recover Exchange Mailbox compare to Run Complex Powershell Commands
- Easy to use & User-Friendly Graphical Interface for Naive & Expert Exchange Administrator
- No Need to Run Specific Commands to Export Export Specific Mailboxes from Recovered Database
- Quick and Advance Mode to fix Corrupt Exchange Database Completely without running series of Powershell Command to Repair Exchange Database.
- Export Directly Recovered Exchange Mailboxes Details such as Mails, Contacts, Calendar, Notes and Journal Details to Different File format and Live Exchange Mailboxes and Office 365 Account Mailboxes within few clicks
- EDB Recovery Software allows you to recover Exchange mailbox from Dismounted and Offline corrupt Exchange EDB files. Also, perform deleted email recovery from Exchange Server mailboxes. You can recover emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals from each mailbox.
- The tool helps you convert multiple numbers of mailboxes at once from Exchange EDB files to Office 365 using CSV option. It is possible to export mailboxes in respective MS Office 365 user account using the mapping option.
- Exchange Recovery software can recover deleted mailbox from Exchange EDB File. It can recover all deleted items like emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, journals, from corrupt EDB files. A user can have a look upon those eliminated data and then, restore deleted Exchange emails and other items from Exchange Server in a file or directly export them to the Exchange.
- Exchange EDB recovery tool will directly export the recovered EDB file data in Live Exchange Server mailboxes.
- Now Exchange Database Recovery software supports EDB Database File of Latest Exchange 2019 versions and below environment perfectly. It also provide facility to search user within sub-domain and export recovered Exchange mailbox into different Exchange Environment according to selected version.
- Exchange database Recovery tool can extract & recover public folder from Exchange EDB File Also the private folders of Exchange mailboxes. It is possible to restore Exchange priv.edb and Exchange pub.edb folders without any data loss.
- Exchange Server Recovery software allows you to restore data from EDB file even if Exchange Server is down or inactive. You don't have to depend on Exchange Server availability. However, EDB repair tool requires Exchange connectivity only when users are directly exporting recovered data to Live Exchange Server 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all below versions.
- While saving recovered Exchange mailboxes into Outlook format, Exchange Recovery software creates resulting Outlook file in UNICODE format thus you don't encounter 2 GB file size limitation issue. You can create and import Outlook file of size more than 2 GB using splitting option.
Email Archiving with ArcTitan. ArcTitan is an email archiving product for Business which allows users to securely archive your business emails and simply retrieve these archived emails.
CodeTwo Backup for Exchange is a secure, all-in-one Microsoft Exchange mailbox, public folders and SharePoint backup solution that lets you create and manage backup copies stored on your local drives. Data restores can be performed on all levels of granularity - from individual items to whole mailboxes or SharePoint sites. The smart item versioning mechanism lets you undo data distortions caused by user errors and other factors.
Redefining backup and recovery for a progressive enterprise with one solution, Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is the industry's most fully featured and comprehensive backup and recovery solution. Designed to meet the needs of any size business, it covers workloads across all locations: hybrid environments include on-premises and multiple cloud providers; physical servers; virtual machines; applications and databases; endpoint devices; reporting and integrated archiving.