WinSleep is a Windows utility that keeps your computer asleep when they are not busy.
- Keeps your computer asleep (while not too busy) as much as possible during periods you specify.
- Provides a detailed time-line graph showing when your computer was awake, asleep, or hibernating. WinSleep is the only Windows sleep program with this feature!
- Sleep Journal shows when/why your computer woke up or went to sleep.
- Provides convenient Sleep and Hibernate buttons for manual use when desired.
- Shows the current CPU/Disk/Network usage percentages for your computer.
- Define multiple sleep schedules (daily, weekly, or monthly timeslot), each with a designated sleep policy with its own cpu/disk/network usage limits.
- Set wake schedules and an optional task to be run at each wake.
- Saves money! A typical desktop uses 250 watts of electricity when awake, but only a few watts while asleep. Power companies (in the US) may bill at say 10 cents per kWH. This is .25 kWH @ 10 cents = 2.5 cents/hr you are saving while asleep. Say WinSleep sleeps your computer for half the day; this is $.30/day = $109.50 per year. The more you sleep, the more you save. (We didn't even count the power consumption of the computer monitor here.)
- Helps prolong the life of your desktop computer. Your disk drive is not spinning, motherboard is not powered, fan is not running (and accumulating dust inside the computer casing), and your monitors are in standby mode.
- A typical scenario - Windows Update may wake your computer at e.g. 2 a.m. - but WinSleep can put it back to sleep once the update processing is over!
- Stay in touch with your WinSleep when you are away from home! The free program WinSleep Monitor can be installed on a remote computer to see when your home computer was awake or asleep.
bMS is a modular UEM solution that uses a consistent interface and central database to simplify and automate management of Windows, Mac, mobile and other network endpoints. IT departments select the modules they need for OS and app installation, patch management, vulnerability management, mobility management, hardware and software asset management and other functions, and can add others as needed.
Exoprise CloudReady is the modern platform for monitoring ALL of Office 365 including Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams (video+audio), Skype (video+audio), Azure AD, ADFS and everything-in-between. Proactively monitor, diagnose, and benchmark your applications and networks with unique crowd-sourced data and visualizations. Easily deployed, integrate modern dashboards for all of your applications, services, networks in one location.
GFI FaxMaker is a leading fax server that automates faxing and makes it cost-effective, efficient, scalable, simple and secure. GFI FaxMaker enables your users to easily send and receive faxes via email, the GFI FaxMaker web client or other integrated applications. With a wide range of connectivity options to suit your infrastructure and business needs, GFI FaxMaker integrates seamlessly with your existing processes to provide an instant return on investment.