R-Studio v.3.6 Build 123523
R-Studio reached version 3.6 Build 123523
R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from FAT12/16/32, NTFS, NTFS5 (created or updated by Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista), Ext2FS/Ext3FS (LINUX file systems) and UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD file systems) partitions. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
- New additional file recovery algorithm. Now R-Studio not only analyses file systems metadata but also searches for files of known types ( see list of known file types ) using typical features of their structures that allows the user:
- to increase quality of file recovery when the file system is not damaged;
- to recover files that are not recognized in file system metadata and not found during a disk scanning procedure;
- to recover files from devices with unknown file systems including HD, CD, DVD, floppy disk, Compact Flash Card, USB drive, ZIP drive, Memory Sticks and other removable media.
- New file systems support. In addition to FAT/NTFS/ExtFS2/ExtFS3, R-Studio 3.6 supports UFS1 and UFS2 file systems that are used in FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and NetBSD operating systems.
- R-Studio Emergency version*. R-Studio Emergency version was developed and added to R-Studio packages at no extra cost. R-Studio Emergency version is run from a compact disk or floppy disks set when it is necessary to recover data on a computer, on which Windows cannot start up because its system files are corrupted or deleted.
* R-Studio Emergency version is a part of R-Studio software package. When you buy R-Studio single license you may run R-Studio Emergency or/and install R-Studio version on one and the same PC only and you may not transfer the licensed software to another.
- File preview*. Files content can be viewed in the R-Studio DEMO or registered mode to estimate recovery chances even if the prescribed application is not installed. The viewer embedded in the R-Studio setup file supports the most common file types including graphic files, video, audio files, MS Office files, Outlook Mail Messages; etc. ( see the list )
R-Studio Extended Viewer Plugin** supports additional file types ( see the extended list ) and can be downloaded and installed for free.
* R-Studio Emergency does not support the file preview option.
** R-Studio Extended Viewer Plugin can be run on a PC only when R-Studio 3.6 or higher version is installed.
- Scan process visualization. While scanning an object R-Studio graphically shows items that have been found, including files of known types, FAT and NTFS MFT records, boot records, etc.
- On-the-fly registration*. R-Studio and R-Studio Emergency Demo versions can be registered on-the-fly and R-Studio user does not need to reinstall a retail version when his files have been already found.
* R-Studio Emergency activation key is generated separately and requires a hardware code obtaining.
- Enhanced remote host scanning procedure. In the new R-Studio network versions, data are analyzed on the remote host rather than on the local host and thereby a speed of recovery procedure greatly increases.
R-Studio is quite powerful and can even recover data from RAID configurations.
You can download Free Version from here: http://www.r-tt.com/downloads/rsd_en_3.exe