Julian Zbogar-Smith explain how Exchange Server 2007 and Outlook will help us with Records Management in 5 easy steps.
This post will cover how Exchange 2007 and Outlook 2007 will help you with this. There are five steps to verify:
1. Place your e-mail content in a place where you can manage it
2. Give users a way to classify e-mail
3. Keep the content that you do need
4. Get rid of the content you don’t need
5. Monitor and troubleshoot records management
Read more at source: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2006/09/19/428952.aspx