Recovery steps for computers that have installed security update 2823324 and are now failing to start!
Until Microsoft investigates this issue, Windows 7 users are advised to uninstall 2823324 update using one of the methods found in the link below.
- Manually uninstall the Security Update,
- Incorporate a command line uninstall in a custom script,
- Run removal script remotely by using PSEXEC
- Recover the last Restore Point,
- Uninstall security update 2823324 at the command prompt
Read more here - https://support.microsoft.com/kb/2839011