Use the RMS Analyzer tool to help you analyze the settings, configuration, and behavior of your Rights Management services (RMS) and the client applications that use RMS. The tool works with both AD RMS and Azure RMS. Users can check the RMS settings on their computers, then diagnose and fix any problems they are having with files or emails that are protected by RMS.
RMS Analyzer provides the following features:
• Support for Azure RMS and AD RMS diagnostics
• Prerequisite checks for Azure RMS integration (such as any required hotfixes, registry key settings, Microsoft Online Sign-In Assistant)
• Ability to collect trace logs to capture real-time problems
• Diagnostics and remediation for Office 2013 and Office 2010
• Basic diagnostics for federation services
• Group membership check, based on groups and policy templates
• Display of your RMS configuration settings and verification tests to validate service health for RMS
• Ability to monitor multiple servers and find all RMS servers in trusted forests
• Automatic installations of missing QFEs in the remediation
• Added Admin utility for updating AD RMS SCP
• Added Office 2015 support in diagnostics and remediation
By installing and using the software you accept the License terms which are located in the zip folder download. If you do not accept the terms, do not install or use the software.
If you have feedback, questions, or technical problems using RMS Analyzer, email the RMS Analyzer Tool Team