Security white papers that address the specific security needs of particular industries, such as the professional services and financial services industries.
The Microsoft US National Security Team is composed of strategic security advisors who work with Microsoft customers, partners, MS internal constituencies and the information security industry to promote the adoption of security processes and technologies. The NST also focuses on driving vertical security solutions for a wide range of industries. To this end, the NST has produced a number of white papers that address the specific security needs of particular industries, such as the professional services and financial services industries.
The papers include the following titles:
- Electronic Signature Assurance and the Digital Chain-of-Evidence.docx
- Enabling Secure Collaboration for Professional Services Firms.doc
- Establishing the Foundation of Authenticity for Electronically Stored Information.docx
- Information Protection Strategies For Financial Services.docx
- Optimizing Branch Office Security and Productivity in the Financial Services Sector.doc
- Secure Software Development for the Financial Services Industry.docx
- Securing the Retail Store-Securing the Data.docx
Download these White Papers at:
Thomas W Shinder, M.D.
GET THE NEW BOOK! Go to http://tinyurl.com/2gpoo8
Email: [email protected]
MVP - Microsoft Firewalls (ISA)