SSL Certificate Discovery Tool from DigiCert is a neat piece of software that will greatly help you with the management of your digital certificates. And, best of all, it’s free!
Can you remember how many SSL certificates you have, who you bought them from, or when each of them expires? It can be difficult to keep track of all the certificates on your network.
With the SSL Certificate Discovery Tool from DigiCert you can scan an internal network or a range of public IP addresses to see details about all the certificates in use, including the issuing CA and their expiration dates. The scanning is non-invasive and can be used on any server that can be accessed over a standard SSL/TLS connection.
SSL Certificate Discovery will help you find SSL certificates to better manage your network. Just enter your information below and we’ll send you the Discovery Tool to start using right away. For help using the Discovery Tool, see our page of frequently asked questions.
Benefits and features of the DigiCert SSL Discovery Tool:
- Save valuable time and resources
- Avoid mistakes from manual SSL tracking
- Manage your SSL certificates in a single location
- Available to the public, not just DigiCert customers
- Find all the SSL certificates on your network, domain, or range of IP addresses
- See the issuer/CA of your certificates
- Know when your certificates expire
- Renew your certificates with a single click