Try Search Commands from Microsoft’s Office Labs
Search Commands is an Office Labs experiment designed to quickly find the commands you need in Microsoft Office 2007 and 2010. It works with Word, Excel and PowerPoint only. Office Labs is a group within Microsoft and experiments with ideas by building prototypes to shape future research and development in the productivity space for both work and home.
To install and run the Search Commands utility, follow these steps:
1. Check that your computer meets the requirements – that is, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP 32/64 bit Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (2010 or 2007) English only.
2. Download the Search Commands tool from here
3. Run Setup
4. Launch Word, Excel or PowerPoint
5. Click on the Search Commands tab
6. In the Search text box type in the command you need to find
For more information about Office Labs Search Commands go here: