Update Rollup 3 for System Center 2012 R2 Data Protection Manager
Features that are implemented in this update rollup
- Scalable VM backup
- Backup and consistency check window
Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- A backup of a mirrored SQL instance fails if the principal SQL instance that was first backed up is now the mirror.
- DPM console crashes while a recatalog or "mark as free" operation is performed on an imported tape.
- The MSDPM service crashes when protected data sources have long names.
- The DPMRA service crashes during replica creation when the database name on one of the SQL instances matches or is a substring of a SQL instance name that is hosted on the protected server.
- This update lets administrators configure the DPMRA port and select a nondefault port