Issues that are fixed in this update rollup
- The DPM console crashes while performing a re-catalog or “mark as free” operation on an imported tape.
- The MSDPM service crashes when protected data sources have long names.
- The DPMRA service crashes during replica creation when the database name on one of the SQL instances matches, or is a substring of, a SQL instance name that’s hosted on the server that’s being protected.
- The DPMRA service crashes on a production server that’s being backed up.
- This update lets administrators configure the DPMRA port and select a nondefault port