Microsoft recently released updated versions of the Live Meeting Client and the Conferencing Add-in for Outlook. One of the most exciting features of the Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Outlook is the ability to schedule meetings or conference calls on behalf of another user:
To schedule a Live Meeting on behalf of another person
- Open the other person’s calendar and do one of the following:
- Select the date and time of the meeting and then on the Conferencing toolbar, click Schedule a Live Meeting, or click Schedule a Live Meeting, and then choose Office Communications Server.
- Convert an existing Outlook meeting to a Live Meeting. On the Conferencing toolbar, click Live Meeting or click Live Meeting, and then choose Office Communications Server.
- Follow the instructions above to finish scheduling an Office Communications Server meeting
- Download the Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook
- Download the Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 client
- Scheduling a Meeting