Michael Osterman, President, Osterman Research
John Devenyns, Sr. Solutions Consultant, USA.NET
Many organizations are realizing significant gains in productivity and profitability with hosted email and mobile messaging services. A recent Osterman Research survey revealed that hosted email solutions can be less expensive than internally managed systems in many cases. Add to this the fact that mobile messaging use is growing rapidly, increasing the complexity for messaging managers, particularly for those in smaller organizations.
What are some of the main benefits of hosted messaging and hosted Exchange? What steps can be taken to evaluate hosted messaging and management for your organization? How does hosted messaging lower the total cost of ownership for messaging? How does hosted messaging simplify mobile messaging?
Join Osterman Research and USA.NET for this timely and informative webinar which will discuss the five steps to increasing productivity and profitability within your organization by leveraging today’s leading hosted messaging providers.
This 60-minute webinar will take place on October 3, 2007 at 1:00pm ET / 10:00amPT / 1800 UK Time and is hosted by Osterman Research and USA.NET.
You will learn answers to questions like:
- What services should you expect from an end-to-end hosted messaging provider?
- What are the most important attributes to look for in an email service provider?
- How does a hosted solution reduce messaging complexity while increasing functionality?
- What are the organizational benefits for email archiving, compliance, and e-Discovery?
- How does hosted messaging increase security for your organization?
- What advantages will you see to your bottom line?
- What are some examples of hosted messaging solutions and implementations?
- How does choosing the right email provider help you achieve peace of mind?