List of the new updates to the Exchange Deployment Assistant:
- In addition to English, the Deployment Assistant is also available in Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, and Spanish.
June 2010 Content Update
- Post-installation tasks: Added section about optional tasks to complete the Hub Transport server role and a section about removing legacy versions of Exchange when upgrading from Exchange 2003, Exchange 2007, or a mixed environment.
- Install server role tasks: Added "| format-list" argument to "Get-Exchange <server name>" command.
- Enable Exchange 2010 Outlook Anywhere: Added information about using the Exchange Server Remote Connectivity Analyzer to verify connectivity
- Configure settings on virtual directories: Added information regarding understanding virtual directories and Autodiscover when upgrading from Exchange 2003.
- Configure OAB and Web Services virtual directories and Install the Client Access Server Role: Added information about configuring Autodiscover when upgrading from Exchange 2003.
- Configure a legacy host name: Provided guidance regarding IMAP, POP, backup changes, OCS integration, and additional information about certificates.
- Configure a legacy host name and Add digital certificates on the Client Access Server: Added additional detail regarding legacy namespaces and modifying CAS server settings.
Read the release notes here: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee851679.aspx?t=exchgf1
Read more at sources: http://msexchangeteam.com/archive/2010/07/08/455432.aspx