The guide is chock-full of great information for beginners, although longtime Azure users will also find it useful. There’s an implementation steps overview and a very helpful acronyms guide, so you can translate the jargon that you will run across. Here’s what it says in the introduction:
This document describes the actions that an organization must take in order to successfully onboard to Azure Security Center (ASC) at scale. Our recommendation is to automate as many of the steps as possible, as this reduces both manual deployment errors and maintenance effort. Before starting, customers should check the Prerequisites section to make sure they can follow all of the steps outlined in the following section.
Keep this guide handy in your Azure toolkit.
More Quick Tips articles
- Fixing Azure Key Vault when moving to a different tenant
- Restore Azure Key Vault using just two PowerShell cmdlets
- This overlooked feature in Visual Studio Code can speed release time
- Enabling Front Door managed certificates in Azure: Status update
- How to quickly check the status of all your Azure services