Disaster Recovery of Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server, and SharePoint using VMware SRM, NetApp, and Cisco is a solution guide sponsored by these 3 vendors.
The key highlights of the solution are:
- Microsoft applications virtualization with VMware vSphere 4
- Microsoft applications disaster recovery with VMware SRM and application consistency with NetApp SnapManager and SnapMirror products
- Cisco Nexus Unified Fabric (10Gb Ethernet, and 4Gb FC)
- Storage efficiency with NetApp primary storage deduplication, FlexClone, thin provisioning, without any negative trade-offs
- Efficient WAN acceleration with deduplication-aware built in NetApp SnapMirror compression
- Integrated, storage-efficient DR testing with NetApp FlexClone as highlighted in the figure below