Exchange Connections Fall 2009
The Microsoft Exchange Connections will occur from 9 to 12 November in Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Las Vegas, NV.
Exchange Connections Fall 2009 Highlights
Celebrate the release of Exchange Server 2010 and Release 2 of the Microsoft Unified Communications Platform in Las Vegas this November. Members of the Microsoft Exchange team plus some of the best industry experts will give you the overviews, the deep dives, plus help you plan a migration for your company. Here are just a few of the cool topics that you'll see at Microsoft Exchange Connections and Unified Communications Connections in Las Vegas:
- Overview and In Depth Looks at Exchange 2010
- Exchange Server Store Demystified
- Exchange High Availability
- Things to Consider when Migrating from Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2007 to Exchange 2010
- Overview of Migrating to Microsoft Online Services
- The Unified Communications Voice story
Register early and save money at the biggest Exchange event of the year! The Fall 2009 Connections conferences feature over 200+ sessions and 125+ Microsoft architects and the world's top independent experts in one place at one time!