Yes we had a beta for some time, but here’s the RTM version with a couple of changes:
- SendMailTask uses the dynamic mail generator by default now. This eliminates the tool from using a hard coded message mix by default. You still have the ability to use a message mix. It just isn’t default anymore
- NSPI code changes have been made so that we now use the Exchange servers code to initiate NSPI calls. This resolves the stability problems we were seeing before.
- New profiles that match the Exchange 2010 TechNet mailflow profiles.
- Messages sent and received per day (average of 30k)
- For Outlook and Outlook Anywhere: 50, 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350, 400, 450, 500
Exchange Load Generator 2010 (64 bit):
Exchange Load Generator 2010 (32 bit)
Congrats to Erin Bookey and her team!
MCM: Exchange 2007 | MVP: Exchange Architecture