Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help
Microsoft released recently Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 Shell Help.
This download contains the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) version of the Exchange Management Shell Help
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Exchange Management Shell Help file helps you use cmdlets in the Exchange Management Shell to perform day-to-day administration of Exchange 2007. You can view help in the Exchange Management Shell by using the Get-Help cmdlet. This Help file applies to the Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) version of Exchange Server 2007
- Close the Exchange Management Shell.
- Click Download on this page to start the download, or choose a different language from the drop-down list and click Go.
- Do one of the following:
- To start the installation immediately, click Open or Run this program from its current location.
- To copy the download to your computer for installation at a later time, click Save or Save this program to disk.
- Install the Exchange Management Shell Help file, Microsoft.Exchange.Management-Help.xml, to the correct folder that represents your locale. The default installation location is C:\Program Files\Microsoft\Exchange Server\bin\en. "en" is the English language locale code. If you downloaded another language version of the Exchange Management Shell Help file, change the locale code "en" to the locale code for your language, and then install the file. For more information about locale codes, see CultureInfo Class.
- Open the Exchange Management Shell after you have completed installation