Microsoft released Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 1 (SP1) SDK November 2007.
This release of the Exchange 2007 SP1 Software Development Kit (SDK) Documentation and Samples provides new and updated documentation and samples for building applications that use Exchange 2007 SP1. Use this SDK to help you develop collaborative enterprise applications for Exchange 2007 SP1.
The Exchange 2007 SP1 SDK November 2007 Documentation and Samples assists developers who are building applications for Exchange 2007 SP1. This release of the SDK provides new and updated information and sample code to help you develop collaborative enterprise applications for Exchange 2007 SP1.
The README file contains installation instructions for and late-breaking information about the Exchange 2007 SP1 SDK November 2007 Documentation and Samples.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Advanced Server; Windows 2000 Professional Edition ; Windows 2000 Server; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition for 64-Bit Itanium-Based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Datacenter x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition for Itanium-based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Enterprise x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition; Windows Vista
- Disk Space 17 MB disk space required to download.
- Code Samples The code samples provided with this SDK require Exchange Server 2007. Whether a specific sample must be run on a computer on which Exchange Server 2007 is installed depends on which technology the sample uses.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Some of the code samples require that the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2 or later versions be installed.
- Document Explorer This SDK requires that you install Microsoft Document Explorer 2005, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later versions. The installer for this SDK will determine whether an appropriate document explorer is available.