Exchange Server 2007 SP2 SDK August 2009
Now that Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 has RTM’ed, you may be interested in downloading Exchange Server 2007 Service Pack 2 (SP2) SDK August 2009.
This release of the Exchange 2007 SP2 Software Development Kit (SDK) provides new and updated documentation and samples to help you build applications that use Exchange 2007 SP2.
The Exchange 2007 SP2 SDK will help you build applications for Exchange 2007 SP2. This release of the SDK provides new and updated information and sample code. See the What's New topic for information about what is new for the August 2009 release. The Readme file contains installation instructions for and late-breaking information about the Exchange 2007 SP2 SDK.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 2000; Windows 2000 Advanced Server; Windows 2000 Professional Edition ; Windows 2000 Server; Windows 2000 Service Pack 2; Windows 2000 Service Pack 3; Windows 2000 Service Pack 4; Windows Server 2003; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 for Itanium-based Systems; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2 for Itanium-based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Datacenter Edition for 64-Bit Itanium-Based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Datacenter x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003, Enterprise Edition for Itanium-based Systems; Windows Server 2003, Enterprise x64 Edition; Windows Server 2003, Standard x64 Edition
- Disk Space 17 MB disk space required to download.
- Code Samples The code samples provided with this SDK require Exchange Server 2007. Whether a specific sample must be run on a computer on which Exchange Server 2007 is installed depends on which technology the sample uses.
- Microsoft .NET Framework Some of the code samples require that the Microsoft .NET Framework version 2 or later versions be installed.
- Document Explorer This SDK requires that you install Microsoft Document Explorer 2005, or Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 or later versions. The installer for this SDK will determine whether an appropriate document explorer is available.
- Exchange Server Community
- Exchange Server 2007 SP2 SDK August 2009 Readme
- Exchange Server Developer Center