Skip to content
- The Communicator client crashes with an olmapi32.dll error when it integrates with Outlook 2013. This issue occurs in Communicator 2007, Communicator 2007 R2 and Lync 2010.
- Assume that you try to forward an email message that’s created based on a custom form in Outlook 2013. When you send the email message or close the original email message, Outlook 2013 crashes.
- When you click the To, Cc, or Bcc button to show the address book in Outlook 2013, Outlook 2013 may crash.
- When you forward or reply an HTML email message that has some images in Outlook 2013, one or more attachments or inline images may be lost.
- When you try to send multiple items at the same time in Outlook 2013, the send isn’t blocked for the items beyond the first send under certain circumstances.