Friday podcast: Sleep like a log with BES12 Monitoring
The GSX Blog
The constant availability and performance of Messaging and Collaboration applications are business critical for companies. Besides, emergence of new services accessible from multiple devices and from anywhere brings additional challenges that IT administrators need to take over.
3 main reasons for you to never stay up at night:
- Guarantee your flow of communications at all times
- Proactively identify BES12 performance and availability issues
- Deliver optimal Quality of Service (QoS) to your end users
GSX Monitor & Analyzer is deeply integrated with BES12 deployment to provide a detailed and fine-grain visibility of your infrastructure before outages can happen. Our agentless tool is definitely a value added power providing you with a lot of information to see how performance is evolving and letting you automate many actions.
When using GSX’s BlackBerry monitoring model, administrators can be proactively alerted to current and/or potential issues affecting the availability and overall performance of BES12 so they can take measures to avert the issues and maintain standard usage.
In the mean while, GSX Analyzer collects all of the data scanned in the background by GSX Monitor, so administrators can have automatic reporting on the size, performance, number of devices, etc. in their BES12 environments.
“Is your system’s performance keeping you up at night? BES12 monitoring for your infrastructure health.” Click here to access the podcast >>
During this Webinar you will see:
- Real-time remote monitoring dashboard
- BES12 system information (disk, CPU, RAM)
- Monitoring and reporting on the availability of BES12 server pooling
- Monitoring and reporting on SQL availability and database size thresholds
- Connection status to BlackBerry Web Services
- Monitoring and reporting on ActiveSync availability and configured end points
- SRP connection status
- Critical Windows services on BES remote server