Friday Podcast - Stuck with Lync Performance Issues? Tips to manage them
The GSX Blog
The growth and popularity of Microsoft Lync has strongly increased in all types of industries due to the rising number of remote co-workers.
Although the numerous improvements that Microsoft has delivered since it's first release in 2013, it is still very challenging for administrators to ensure a good quality of service for Lync, especially for Audio/Video calls.
Top 3 Lync issues are:
- Issue #1 Virtualization
- Issue #2 Quality of Service (QoS)
- Issue #3 Front-end and Back-end Performance
Keeping Lync 2013 service available and performing well requires you to keep track of multiple values including performance metrics, quality of service delivered to end-users, and being able to look at the evolution of the performance.
Play this video and understand what are the most commun issues when using Lync and see how GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Lync can help you in:
- Optimizing system performance
- Reducing costs
- Improving organization productivity keeping your unified communications platforms up and running anywhere… anytime…
With GSX Solutions you can ensure end-user satisfaction and drive adoption by constantly simulating users, alerting on performance and latency issues. See a quick demo of our solution for Microsoft Lync and do not hesitate to click here if you wish to learn more.
On-Demand video Agenda:
- Lync's most common issues
- Why Lync performance monitoring is critical
- GSX Solutions’ business value
- Demo of GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Lync
- Questions & Answers session
Click on the "On-deman video" button to play the video!
Review the presentation slides below: