The GSX Blog
As an IT administrator, people rely on your capability to deliver Microsoft Hybrid services and keep them running optimally to maximize workers’ productivity. Benefiting from a unified set of tools to manage your messaging performance is key to providing you with a better control over your critical information.
Play this video and see how the pairing up of GSX Solutions and CodeTwo can help you:
- Ensure better Quality of Service On-premises and in the Cloud.
- Streamline your mailbox backup with automatic and centralized backups.
- Reduce your MTTR to ensure optimal performance for your business lines.
- Meet SLA’s and ensure strong governance for Exchange platforms.
Learn more about how GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange On-premises and Online support your IT department by providing:
- A dedicated overview for Hybrid Cloud to detect any slowdowns and simplify troubleshooting.
- A Robot User that processes end user scenarios to anticipate any potential outage on your messaging environment and stay two steps ahead of your end user issues.
- Multi-station architecture to compare trends, identify bottlenecks, manage alerts and analyze the level of services delivered to users across multiples sites and locations.
- How Hybrid Cloud changed the role of IT admins?
- Monitoring, Back-up and Recovery: Why are they critical?
- Live demonstration
- GSX performance monitoring & reporting
- CodeTwo backup & recovery
Check out presentation slides here!