The GSX Blog
We would like to thank everyone for joining Paul and Tim last week and find out how the Hybrid Cloud reality has changed the role of IT administrators.
As an IT administrator, people rely on your capability to deliver Microsoft Hybrid services and keep them running optimally to maximize workers’ productivity. Benefiting from a unified set of tools to manage your messaging performance is key to providing you with a better control over your critical information.
Play this video and see how the pairing up of GSX Solutions and CodeTwo can help you:
- Ensure better Quality of Service On-premises and in the Cloud.
- Streamline your mailbox backup with automatic and centralized backups.
- Reduce your MTTR to ensure optimal performance for your business lines.
- Meet SLA’s and ensure strong governance for Exchange platforms.
Learn more about how GSX Monitor & Analyzer for Microsoft Exchange On-premises and Online support your IT department by providing:
- A dedicated overview for Hybrid Cloud to detect any slowdowns and simplify troubleshooting.
- A Robot User that processes end user scenarios to anticipate any potential outage on your messaging environment and stay two steps ahead of your end user issues.
- Multi-station architecture to compare trends, identify bottlenecks, manage alerts and analyze the level of services delivered to users across multiples sites and locations.
- How Hybrid Cloud changed the role of IT admins?
- Monitoring, Back-up and Recovery: Why are they critical?
- Live demonstration
- GSX performance monitoring & reporting
- CodeTwo backup & recovery
Check out presentation slides here!