New York, N.Y., November 4, 2013 — Intralinks® Holdings Inc. (NYSE: IL), a leading, global SaaS provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions, today announced the latest release of Intralinks VIATM. This is the latest iteration of its secure and scalable SaaS platform for content sharing and collaboration within and beyond the corporate firewall. The release provides new organizational, management and alerting features that can improve productivity through greater visibility into and faster access to information.
New features include:
- Work Stream folders – Large sets of content and numbers of Work Streams can be organized in an intuitive manner using Intralinks VIA or Intralinks VIA Mobile. Easy sorting of files and folders allows content to be located quickly for improved productivity.
- Work Stream email alert management – Users can control email alert volume for individual Work Streams and subscribe/unsubscribe from individual Work Stream alerts.
- Work Stream email alert enhancements – Email alerts now include the comments that generated the notification, so users can easily access information and take action more quickly.
- Work Stream user interface enhancements – File size is now displayed online so users can quickly see this information.
- Local language support – In addition to English, Intralinks VIA is now available in French, German and Brazilian Portuguese. It also supports U.K. date formats.
- Mobile support for iOS 7 – Users can run Intralinks VIA Mobile on iPads®, with support for iOS 7 and iOS 6.
These new features and improvements will be available to existing and new Intralinks VIA customers under the current subscription pricing. Existing Intralinks single sign-on (SSO) customers will be able to take advantage of the Intralinks VIA SSO capabilities under their current SSO license agreement. Additional fees will apply to new customers that wish to order the Intralinks SSO offering.
Intralinks VIA gives employees the freedom to share information and collaborate in today’s complex business environment, reducing the risk of compliance failures, IP loss and reputational damage. With security at the document level, Intralinks VIA significantly minimizes the risk of information leakage by allowing users to unshare as easily as they share, and expands their infrastructure for the greatest ease of use.
Pricing and Availability
Intralinks VIA is immediately available as a free, 30-day trial at http://www.intralinks.com/via.
Intralinks Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: IL) is a leading, global technology provider of inter-enterprise content management and collaboration solutions. Through innovative Software-as-a-Service solutions, Intralinks solutions are designed to enable the exchange, control and management of information between organizations securely and compliantly when working through the firewall. More than 2.7 million professionals, including professionals at 99% of the Fortune 1000 companies, depend on Intralinks’ experience. With a track record of enabling high-stakes transactions and business collaborations valued at more than $23.5 trillion, Intralinks is a trusted provider of easy-to-use, enterprise strength, cloud-based collaboration solutions. For more information, visit www.Intralinks.com.