What’s new compared to Kaspersky Anti-Virus 5.5 build 114 for Check Point™ FireWall-1®
This update contains the following changes:
- A new setting enables downloading objects from websites producing non-compliant HTTP output.
- Fixed difficulties with sending events to Check Point’s log via ELA protocol.
- More accurate statistical data summary in reports.
- FTP users receive data at reasonable speeds after the maximum data sending timeout has expired during scanning.
- Canceling file download immediately cancels the scanning.