Last chance to sign up to the Spear Phishing: The Cost of Damages and How to Create the ROI Case for Bolstering your Defenses webinar!
Spear phishing has quickly evolved into one of the dangerous forms of spam. Phishing emails, designed to steal passwords, banking info, and other sensitive information, have become very common and very costly. Many IT and Security professionals know they need to bolster their defenses but are having trouble justifying new investments internally with a good ROI case.
Join Michael Osterman and Paul Wood, Cyber Security Intelligence Manager at Symantec's Security Technology and Response Group for an informative Webinar on Tuesday, December 4th at 1:00pm EST / 10:00am PST. You will discover what the average attack means to your organization, how you can counter these primary threats, and get the resources approved to implement the right solution.
In this 55-minute Webinar, you will discover:
- What does a single spear phishing attack cost the average organization and what are the estimated costs over a year?
- What are some of the ways your organization can counter these costly threats?
- What are some best practices for evaluating if your defenses are prepared for spear phishing and the changing nature of other new threats?
- How can you justify improving your defenses to counter spear phishing and similar attacks?
- What should you look for in a spear phishing security solution today?