Lepide Software announces launch of Lepide Exchange Migration Services
What Lepide Exchange Migration Services does?
Migration to Cloud (Online Exchange)
- From Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 to Office 365
- From Exchange Server 2003, 2007, 2010, and 2013 to any other hosted Exchange Service
Cross-Forest and Intra-Forest Migrations. In both directions i.e. from lower to higher Exchange versions and vice-versa.
- Direct Migration from Exchange Server 2003 to 2013. (Without doing “double-hop” migration i.e. from Exchange 2003 to Exchange 2007/2010 and then to Exchange 2013)
- Exchange Server 2003 to 2007 and 2010.
- Exchange Server 2007 to 2010 and 2013.
- Exchange Server 2010 to 2013.
Main features of this service are:
- Does both Intra-Forest and Cross-Forest Migration
- Migration is done remotely from Lepide's site on client’s site.
- Complete ownership of the migration process where clients get complete end-to-end migration support.
- Requirement based post-migration support.
- Manages co-existence scenarios where the same mailbox can exist in sync in both source and target environment.
- Migrates Mailboxes, Public Folders, Mailboxes and Public Folders’ Permissions and Properties, Global Address List (GAL), Outlook Profiles and Rules.
How it works?
- A conference call will be schedule where our Exchange Server experts will analyze your all requirements in detail.
- Mails you a high-level project plan along with the quote based on information collected
- Lepide does the migration remotely. After migration, project sign-off is done after client’s confirmation that everything is up to their satisfaction.
- Requirement based post-migration support can be provided based on mutual discussion.
Visit http://www.lepide.com/exchange-migration-services.html to know more about migration services.
About Lepide Software:
Lepide Software Pvt. Ltd. is a Microsoft Gold Partner (Application Development). It offers a number of advanced products in the following solution areas Exchange Server solutions, SQL Server solution, Active Directory solution, SharePoint solution, and Office 365 solution areas. To know more about the company visit: http://www.lepide.com/.