Lync Server 2013 Management Packs contain comprehensive monitoring tools including:
- End-to-End scenario availability from various locations.
- Call reliability and quality perceived by real users.
- Component health and performance. Active Monitoring Management pack
- Geographically distributable end-to-end scenario validation for Lync Server 2010 and Lync Server 2013 deployments. This includes coverage for internal, remote and branch office users.
- Increased scenario coverage in areas like AV Edge Connectivity and Exchange Unified Message Connectivity.
- Enhanced troubleshooting logs to streamline root cause analysis of failures. Component and User Management pack
- Increased reliability monitoring of real end user calls and conferences.
- Integrated media quality alerts driven from Quality of Experience (QoE) data reported by client applications.
- Full event and performance monitoring for all Lync 2013 roles.