The Microsoft Directory Synchronization Tool 9.1 is now available to download.
The Microsoft Directory Synchronization Tool 9.1 enables you to securely synchronize selected data between an on-premise Active Directory and the Forefront Online Security for Exchange (FOSE) and Exchange Hosted Archive (EHA) services.
The Microsoft Directory Synchronization Tool 9.1 synchronizes valid end-user proxy addresses (and their Safe Senders if available) from Active Directory to the Forefront Online Security for Exchange (FOSE) and Exchange Hosted Archive (EHA) network and populates the Administration Center with these accounts. This tool should be used if you have a subscription to the FOSE Filtering service or the post-8.1 Exchange Hosted Archive service.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 2; Windows Server 2008 Enterprise; Windows Server 2008 Standard
- Active Directory (single-forest topology)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 (required for the Safe Senders feature)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
- PowerShell 1.0 (optional – required for additional scripting on the client side)