Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager 2010 R2 SP1 Evaluation Version
Microsoft® Forefront® Identity Manager 2010 R2 SP1 Evaluation Version has recently been made available to download.
This download contains an evaluation version of the Microsoft® Forefront® Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 client and server components.
FIM 2010 offers a comprehensive solution for managing identities, credentials, and identity-based access policies across heterogeneous environments. Users can create their own security and email distribution groups and decide who to include in those groups. They can reset their passwords without calling their help desk. IT Pros can use FIM to manage certificates and smart cards. FIM embeds self-help tools in Outlook so users can manage routine aspects of identity and access. FIM also gives IT professionals rich administrative tools and enhanced automation, and delivers .NET- and Web Services–based extensibility for developers.
Supported operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Vista, Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 x64, or Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 x64 SP1, Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 x64, or Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, or Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SP2, SharePoint Foundation 2010, or SharePoint Foundation 2013
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7, x86 or x64
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1, x86 or x64
- Microsoft Outlook 2007 SP2, Microsoft Outlook 2010, or Microsoft Outlook 2013