Microsoft Forefront Server Protection Script Kit
Do you have more than a single server to manage ForeFront Protection for Exchange Server? If yes, this Script Kit is for you!
The Forefront Protection Server Script Kit provides multi-server management for Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server and Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint. In addition to the ability to manage multiple Forefront Protection Servers from a single location, this Solution Accelerator provides easily extensible command-line scripts that help enable server discovery, configuration, deployment, and integration with existing management technologies. It also offers basic reporting capabilities to detect configuration drift and monitor server statistics.
THE LICENSE TERMS HERE APPLY TO YOUR USE OF THE MICROSOFT FOREFRONT SERVER PROTECTION SCRIPT KIT SOFTWARE AND, TO THE EXTENT THAT SUCH TERMS ARE PRESENTED, SUPERSEDE ANY OTHER LICENSE TERMS PRESENTED DURING DOWNLOAD OR INSTALLATION.
BY DOWNLOADING AND USING MICROSOFT FOREFRONT SERVER PROTECTION SCRIPT KIT YOU AGREE TO SUCH LICENSE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
Supported Protection Servers
- Forefront Protection 2010 for Exchange Server
- Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint
Configuration Management and Reporting
- Capture server configuration snapshots and push snapshots to any number of servers
- Compare configuration of any number of servers or baselines
- Obtain statistics from one or many servers, including information about infected files, detected malware, server health, and more
- See summary and/or server detail views
Ease of Use
- Discover Forefront Protection Servers and export information to a .CSV file
- Use customizable Windows PowerShell™ scripts to enhance your existing automation
To learn more about the Forefront Protection Server Script Kit, visit the TechNet Library.
Send questions or feedback directly to the security team at [email protected]
The license terms here apply to your use of the Microsoft Forefront Server Protection Script Kit software and, to the extent that such terms are presented, supersede any other license terms presented during download or installation.
Before you install and use Microsoft Forefront Server Protection Script Kit you must:
- Review the Microsoft Forefront Server Protection Script Kit license terms by clicking here.
- Print and retain a copy of the license terms for your records.
By downloading and using Microsoft Forefront Server Protection Script Kit you agree to such license terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.