Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 Supportability Update
Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006 Supportability Update provides enhanced troubleshooting tools, and improved log viewer functionality to ISA Server 2006 Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition. We strongly recommend customers install this supportability update on all computers running ISA Server 2006.
ISA Server 2006 Supportability Update can be installed directly on computers running ISA Server 2006, and includes:
- All software updates issued since ISA Server 2006 was released to manufacturing.
- Improved log viewer functionality, including an enhanced details pane view, text coloring, and new log filtering functionality.
- Updated ISA Server Microsoft Management Console (MMC) snap-in functionality that provides access to troubleshooting tools and options available directly from the ISA Server Management console.
- Integration with the Microsoft ISA Server Best Practices Analyzer Tool. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=79754.
- New diagnostic logging functionality.
Download the new supportability update at: