Microsoft Office Outlook Connector v4
Microsoft Office Outlook Connector version 4 is now available for download.
With Microsoft Office Outlook Connector, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live Hotmail or Microsoft Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free!
With Outlook Connector, you can use Outlook 2003 or Outlook 2007 to access and manage your Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live Mail accounts, including e-mail messages and contacts for free! Calendar, tasks and notes can also be accessed and managed in Outlook for accounts with a paid subscription.
Outlook Connector enables you to use your Live Hotmail accounts within Outlook:
- Read and send your Office Live Mail/Windows Live Hotmail e-mail messages.
- Manage your Live Mail Contacts.
- Use advanced options for blocking junk e-mail messages.
- Manage multiple e-mail accounts in one place.
With a paid subscription, Outlook Connector enables these additional features:
- Manage, share, and synchronize your Windows Live Calendar in Outlook.
- Access your Tasks and Notes.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista; Windows XP
- This download works with the following Office programs:
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
- Microsoft Office Outlook 2007
- The following is also required:
- Internet access via dial-up or broadband (provided separately); local or long-distance charges may apply
- For Calendar Tasks and Notes Functionality
- A paid subscription-based e-mail account from MSN Hotmail, Windows Live Hotmail or Office Live