After 2 very busy weeks, I’ve been making some house cleaning. I was reading my subscribed feeds and noticed a bunch of mobile related news.
- Microsoft Webcast: How Microsoft IT Delivers Mobility Solutions to Microsoft Employees – Since Windows CE emerged in the 1990s, Microsoft employees have continuously adopted and improved the Windows Mobile platforms. Currently, 75 percent of Microsoft employees use Windows Mobile powered devices to speed the pace of their business and information workflow. Since the humble beginnings of Windows CE version 1.0, Microsoft IT has supported employee use of the technology and has run the primary Windows Mobile internal beta programs. Join this webcast as we outline:
– Microsoft IT operational disciplines of device standardization.
– Windows Mobile and Microsoft Exchange Server application service extensions.
– Market procurement strategies and future service expansion objectives.
- Pocket Outlook tops Mobile email client setup benchmark – A study by Strategy Analytics benchmarked 4 email clients in terms of configuration for POP3 and found that 100% of users could setup the Windows Mobile device.
- Windows Mobile 6 Demo – This Windows Mobile 6 flash demo can be used by anyone selling Windows Mobile 6 into the Business Segment – that means Microsoft Employees or Partners should leverage this demo.
The demo walks through our three pillars; Advanced Mobile Communications, Increased Mobile Productivity, and Integrated Mobile Business Performance. It is targeted at customers who would like to learn more about our native capabilities, mobile messaging, security and device management.