netcat is the swiss army knife utility for hackers and should be in the armory for all network support personnel. This is my list of netcat resources. If you have links that should be here, please let me know. For hacking uses see the “Hacking Exposed Books”.
- Cloning Operating Systems : Wonders of ‘dd’ and ‘netcat’
for additional info on dd, check out my dd resources
- Cat data to a network host and port using Netcat
- Cryptcat : Netcat with encryption
- Example Uses
- fpipe and netcat
- How to use Netcat with the Axis 540 Print Server and SCO Unix
- Gaining Root Access to Apache web server via PHP.exe
need a reason to apply security patches? Read on! and you thought only IIS was insecure.
- Netcat Overview : Netcat rules the net
- Print Server Port Numbers for Netcat
- versions / sources :