Office 2010 for IT Pros
The Office 2010 technical preview was officially released at WPC today, so I met up with Ralf who gives us the low-down on what's in Office 2010 for IT Pros along with demos of some new features. Here's how the interview breaks down:
- [1:23] What are some of the business justifications to upgrade to Office 2010?
- [3:30] - Why would you buy Office considering we now have Office online offered for free?
- [4:41] - What are some of the new features for IT Pros?
- [8:04] - What is the migration story from Office 2003?
- [9:09] - Demos of Office 2010
- Microsoft Office backstage view
- Accessibility Checker
- Improved share/integration options with OCS, Sharepoint
- Outlook: cleanup/ignore threads, multiple exchange accounts, management view
- [14:32] - How does anywhere access differ from Office 2007?
Watch it out at: http://edge.technet.com/Media/Office-2010-for-IT-Pros/