Acronis Cloud Manager (formerly known as 5nine Cloud Manager) is the only platform to provide unified public, private, and hybrid cloud management, migration, monitoring, backup, and recovery for the Microsoft Cloud from a single, easy-to-use, and cost-efficient access point. Our platform eliminates the need for point solutions and non-integrated tools, each of which features a different interface and learning curve. By replacing these tools, Acronis Cloud Manager dramatically reduces the complexity of managing your decentralized cloud environments, allowing you to reduce IT costs, achieve peak performance, and satisfy customer and employee demand.
Simplify management of your hybrid cloud
With Acronis Cloud Manager, users can standardize hybrid cloud lifecycle operations across their organization, getting more work done in less time. Users can view and manage tenants, virtual machines (VMs), hosts, clusters, and resources across their public, private, and hybrid cloud environments from a single, centralized console.
Monitor all your clouds from a single console
Gain complete and continuous visibility into your cloud environments. Acronis Cloud Manager allows you to track key cloud performance indicators and resources across all hosts and VMs, whether on-premises or in the cloud, eliminating the need to remotely log in to different instances. Acronis Cloud Manager uses agentless technology, ensuring that performance is not affected by monitoring or performance measurement.
- Centralizes control of large, multi-tenant and decentralized public, private, and hybrid cloud environments
- Increases operational efficiency and eliminates disparate interfaces and management complexity
- Strengthens business continuity and provides reliable and secure computing for your organization
- Simplifies virtual machine lifecycle management
- Optimizes performance and efficiency throughout your cloud infrastructure
- Ensures IT agility with support for Software-Defined Networking (SDN)
- Mitigates security and privacy risks by limiting administrative access to your virtual machines, hosts, and tenants
- Empowers you to quickly recover and limit damage from disasters or misconfigurations
- Lowers total cost of ownership by eliminating the need for point solutions and tools