TestDisk is powerful free data recovery software! It was primarily designed to help recover lost partitions and/or make non-booting disks bootable again when these symptoms are caused by faulty software: certain types of viruses or human error (such as accidentally deleting a Partition Table). Partition table recovery using TestDisk is really easy.
- Fix partition table, recover deleted partition
- Recover FAT32 boot sector from its backup
- Rebuild FAT12/FAT16/FAT32 boot sector
- Fix FAT tables
- Rebuild NTFS boot sector
- Recover NTFS boot sector from its backup
- Fix MFT using MFT mirror
- Locate ext2/ext3/ext4 Backup SuperBlock
- Undelete files from FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2 filesystem
- Copy files from deleted FAT, exFAT, NTFS and ext2/ext3/ext4 partitions.
TestDisk has features for both novices and experts. For those who know little or nothing about data recovery techniques, TestDisk can be used to collect detailed information about a non-booting drive which can then be sent to a tech for further analysis. Those more familiar with such procedures should find TestDisk a handy tool in performing onsite recovery.
TestDisk can find lost partitions for all of these file systems:
- BeFS ( BeOS )
- BSD disklabel ( FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD )
- CramFS, Compressed File System
- DOS/Windows FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32
- XBox FATX
- Windows exFAT
- HFS, HFS+ and HFSX, Hierarchical File System
- JFS, IBM's Journaled File System
- Linux btrfs
- Linux ext2, ext3 and ext4
- Linux GFS2
- Linux LUKS encrypted partition
- Linux RAID md 0.9/1.0/1.1/1.2
- RAID 1: mirroring
- RAID 4: striped array with parity device
- RAID 5: striped array with distributed parity information
- RAID 6: striped array with distributed dual redundancy information
- Linux Swap (versions 1 and 2)
- LVM and LVM2, Linux Logical Volume Manager
- Mac partition map
- Novell Storage Services NSS
- NTFS ( Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/7 )
- ReiserFS 3.5, 3.6 and 4
- Sun Solaris i386 disklabel
- Unix File System UFS and UFS2 (Sun/BSD/...)
- XFS, SGI's Journaled File System
- Wii WBFS
- Sun ZFS
— Runtime Software
GetDataBack Pro is one of the most powerful Data Recovery software products. Lightning fast, for NTFS, FAT, exFAT, EXT, HFS+, and APFS.
RestoreADmin integrates fully into the Microsoft Active Directory Users and Computer (ADUC) interface for fast recovery of altered and deleted objects, without the need for taking the system offline.
Quest® Recovery Manager for Active Directory is like an insurance policy for your AD environment. It enables you to pinpoint changes to your AD environment at the object and attribute level. You’ll know what happened, who is impacted and what to roll back. You can quickly compare backups to pinpoint differences at the object and attribute level and instantly recover the data whether it’s in your on-premises AD, Azure AD or hybrid AD environment.