Exclaimer Email Alias Manager
Exclaimer Email Alias Manager for Exchange (2019/2016/2013/2010) is the simple, manageable and robust way to send from multiple email addresses while maintaining a single Exchange mailbox. This software is perfect for business owners who:
- Run or own multiple companies.
- Have an organization that has merged with another.
- Operate in more than one country.
- Have multiple roles and/or need multiple email signatures.
- Need to send as several different aliases for certain business reasons.
- Have key staff shared between organizations such as IT support workers or office administrators.
- IT departments no longer have to resort to workarounds such as setting up different POP3 accounts or training users to work in a way that is unnatural.
Easily control multiple email addresses via one mailbox
Manage more than one identity over email. The software only needs to be installed on an Exchange server hosting either a Hub Transport Role or Mailbox Role to parse outgoing email that need their alias changed.
- Send all emails via one mailbox so no more having to switch between different accounts.
- Choose the email address to send from and automatically reply to incoming messages using the address they were sent to.
- All users can automatically see and send from any email aliases they have permission to use.
- Let IT control alias permissions depending on the user.
- Turn off old email aliases in cases of corporate takeovers or new domains.
- Check the Sent Items folder to see who you sent mails from.
- Use a simple drop-down list to select which email address to send from.
- Add a tag to the message subject when using OWA or a mobile device to tell Email Alias Manager which email address to use.
- Ensure emails are region specific such as ‘co.uk’ or ‘.com.au’.
Use dedicated Outlook Add In
Easy to deploy Outlook Add In puts a drop-down menu on every new email window, so you can easily choose the email address you want to use for your Exchange mailbox. Select the address you want to use and that’s the one the recipient will get the message from using our robust Exchange Transport technology.
Get total support from Exclaimer
Choose how to deploy Email Alias Manager for Exchange within your organization and let our highly trained support staff help you with any Exclaimer related query.
- License per user or purchase a site license depending on the needs of your organization.
- Trial every feature for 30 days free of charge.
- Receive dedicated technical support from our team of Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCPs).
Designed with Signature Manager in mind
Email Alias Manager for Exchange is designed to work in partnership with our market-leading and award-winning Signature Manager range. You’ll get the right corporate branding, promotional banners, social media icons and contact details on every email that you send.
Cayosoft® Administrator™ is the only complete management solution for your entire cloud IT journey, from on-premises to hybrid to the cloud. Every step along the way, Cayosoft Administrator delivers Security, Efficiency, Compliance, and Innovation in the management of Active Directory, Exchange, Office 365, and beyond!
CodeTwo Exchange Rules Pro is an award-winning, Microsoft certified email signature and email flow manager for Exchange. Trusted by thousands of companies all over the world, this easy-to-use Exchange toolbox will help you create complex rules to centrally manage email flow and to unify the look of your corporate correspondence – all without touching end users’ computers and mobile devices.
CodeTwo Exchange Sync allows you to automatically synchronize folders of Microsoft Exchange Server and create group calendars and other common folders. The program can also help you sync iPhone, iPad and Android with Exchange public folders, so that you can access and edit public folders from your mobile devices. Easily synchronize Exchange emails, calendar, contacts, tasks, you name it. Use one-way or two-way sync options.