Exoprise CloudReady Monitors ALL of Office 365 including Exchange, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams (video + audio), Skype (video + audio), Azure AD, ADFS and Everything-in-between. Proactively monitor ALL of your cloud apps, ALL of your locations from a modern, easy to use SaaS platform and dashboard.
End-to-end Exchange Monitoring, All Access Methods
Monitor Exchange Online, Exchange 2019, 2016, 2013 and more with just a few clicks. Monitor Exchange from every angle:
- Monitor MAPI, Mapi-over-HTTP, OWA, Outlook, EWS, and ActiveSync
- Continuously test end-to-end connectivity from all angles
- Capture real-time, hop-by-hop mail flow, inbound/outbound queues, SPAM provider performance
- Detect network slowdowns, stuck mail queues
- Monitor from inside your firewall or out in the cloud
- Benchmark your Exchange performance and compare to other customers – see how you measure up
Integrated with comprehensive Exchange Reporting, get a complete 360-degree view of your Exchange environment. Find and fix problems fast, reduce support calls, benchmark your environment, plan your next move.
End-to-end SharePoint Intelligence
CloudReady deploys in minutes for monitoring SharePoint from all your vantage points; branch offices, HQs, WAN, WiFi, MPLS or out on Exoprise maintained Public Sites distributed throughout the world. Exoprise has your SharePoint covered!
- Continuously measure and test end-to-end
- Quickly deploy to any branch office or network condition
- Monitor proxies, gateways, Single Sign-On (SSO) and everything in between
- Hop-by-hop Network Path Performance to pinpoint the bottlenecks
- Know about SharePoint Online problems before Microsoft does
Monitor Microsoft Teams, Skype, VoIP and ALL of Your UC Solutions
CloudReady Teams, Skype and VoIP sensors are self-service deployed in minutes for real-time monitoring, modeling and telemetry into how Teams, Skype for Business Online and your network are performing. No other solution provides the coverage for ALL of Office 365.
- Proactively monitor real-time communications to diagnose network and provider problems
- Synthetic monitoring lets you know about call problems BEFORE they occur, not after
- High-level connectivity timings and low-level WebRTC metrics like Jitter, Packet Loss, Delay, Congestion and more
- Hop-by-Hop Network Path Performance to the media relay and edge servers
Detect issues immediately, optimize and assess your network with crowd-sourced application benchmarks, see before and after network optimization changes. Don’t wait for users to complain before you improve your network.