Goverlan enables you to seamlessly support all your users, no matter where they are, and without the need for a VPN.
Securely Access Users and Systems Within Seconds, in and Outside of Your Network
- Share the screen, keyboard and mouse without disconnecting the user
- Seamlessly support corporate users as they roam in and out of network
- On-demand assistance of any user over the internet
- Access and log into unattended machines
Monitor Screen Activity and Health Status of Groups of Machines
- View multiple systems at once and detect issues or undesired activity—live!
- Spot performance issues by monitoring CPU, disk, memory and network activity levels
- Create custom layouts of groups of machines and screens; save and reopen them with a single click
Access Citrix and Microsoft Terminal Services User Sessions
- Connect to a Citrix or Microsoft TS server and view RDP user session status live
- Provide a user ID and query the Citrix or Microsoft TS server on which the user session is located
- Shadow user sessions and share the screen, keyboard and mouse
Collaborate on Resolutions by Inviting Other Operators to Join a Session
- Share screen and controls with multiple support engineers
- Communicate with your users via text or audio chat
- Save information via screen snapshots or video recording
Centralized Configuration and Auditing
- Centrally define operator feature access, client approval
process and notifications via policies
- Centrally audit remote assistance sessions including operator background management actions
Activate the Curtain Mode to Mask the End-users Screen While You Perform Admin Duties.
Prevent someone physically present at a host machine from seeing what a remote control operator is doing while a session is in progress. This feature is particularly useful for kiosk maintenance and can also be used to protect restricted information.
Read HIPAA compliance whitepaper to learn how Goverlan complies with the legislation while providing tools to safeguard access to electronic protected health information (ePHI) across your organization.
bMS is a modular UEM solution that uses a consistent interface and central database to simplify and automate management of Windows, Mac, mobile and other network endpoints. IT departments select the modules they need for OS and app installation, patch management, vulnerability management, mobility management, hardware and software asset management and other functions, and can add others as needed.
Radmin is widely used to provide technical support to users, administer corporate networks and execute a wide range of tasks. Radmin computer access solution have won multiple awards.
Remote Access Plus is a secure and comprehensive enterprise remote support solution that lets you remotely govern Windows, Mac and Linux computers anywhere on the globe. With the powerful remote desktop sharing and robust diagnostic tools you can instantly rescue remote computers at the comfort of your desk.