HeidiSQL is free software, and has the aim to be easy to learn. "Heidi" lets you see and edit data and structures from computers running one of the database systems MariaDB, MySQL, Microsoft SQL or PostgreSQL. Invented in 2002 by Ansgar, with a development peak between 2009 and 2013, HeidiSQL belongs to the most popular tools for MariaDB and MySQL worldwide.
- Free for everyone, OpenSource
- Connect to multiple servers in one window
- Connect to servers via commandline
- Connect via SSH tunnel, or pass SSL settings
- Create and edit tables, views, stored routines, triggers and scheduled events.
- Generate nice SQL-exports, compress these afterwards, or put them on the clipboard.
- Export from one server/database directly to another server/database
- Manage user-privileges
- Import text-files
- Export table rows as CSV, HTML, XML, SQL, LaTeX, Wiki Markup and PHP Array
- Browse and edit table-data using a comfortable grid
- Bulk edit tables (move to db, change engine, collation etc.)
- Batch-insert ascii or binary files into tables
- Write queries with customizable syntax-highlighting and code-completion
- Pretty reformat disordered SQL
- Monitor and kill client-processes
- Find specific text in all tables of all databases of one server
- Optimize and repair tables in a batch manner
- Launch a parallel mysql.exe command line window using your current connection settings
- And much more
MySQL Community Edition is the freely downloadable version of the world’s most popular open source database. It is available under the GPL license and is supported by a huge and active community of open source developers.
SolarWinds® Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) is designed to deliver historic trending to pinpoint where the bottlenecks are. It also offers major relational cross-vendor database support in a single tool with consistent, intuitive navigation to help you: find problems, analyze root cause, and serve up data needed to make smart tuning and optimization decisions. Find, analyze, and optimize database performance problems.
Database Performance Monitor (DPM) provides deep database performance monitoring at scale, without overhead. DPM is a SaaS-based platform helps increase system performance, team efficiency, and infrastructure cost savings by offering full visibility into major open-source databases including MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Amazon Aurora, and Redis.