Intradyn’s proven email archiving solutions will not only help protect your organization in the event of any future litigation, eDiscovery request or Right to Know inquiry, it will also give you peace of mind knowing that your emails are safe, secure and easily searchable. Save on storage, reduce server load, improve productivity, eliminate PSTs and more with Intradyn’s email archiving software.
Archive All Emails
Capture, save and index all emails, including incoming and outgoing emails, historical emails from the mail server and emails from PST and other archiving solutions
- Real-time fetching: Capture all incoming and outgoing emails in real time; we support POP3, IMAP4, sPOP3 and sIMAP4 protocols.
- Works with top email servers: MS Exchange, Office 365, Gmail and more — we’ve got you covered.
- Send incoming/outgoing email: Our email archiving software uses an SMTP server to listen to incoming messages and a mail relay server or email firewall to forward a copy of it to the archive.
- Impost PST files: Our native tool imports all emails from PST files into your organization. Emails with valuable content might be in PST files on the network share, but only you and authorized users can see and access them.
- Import historical email: Import all historical emails from your mail server using email crawling tools.
- Import raw email: Our email archiving solution includes a native tool that can import raw emails that are in RFC822 format.
Legal and eDiscovery Tools
Review and redact email content with our easy-to-use eDiscovery and litigation tools. Customize your archiving workflows to meet your business needs.
- Legal hold automation: Automate the legal hold process for all emails using scheduled searches, so that you can easily access email records when necessary.
- Easy redaction tool: Remove sensitive details from emails before they’re released for FOIA with our easy-to-use redaction tool.
- Review and comment tools: Create flexible workflows for email compliance and review with our built-in review and comment tools.
Easy, Intuitive and Powerful Search
Find any email you need using our powerful search functionality — it even covers typos and misspellings with fuzzy logic. Locate messages based on specific attributes, including metadata, rather than hunting them down by subject line or having to figure out where they are stored.
Multiple Access Methods for End Users
Our Native Microsoft Outlook plug-in provides end users with a familiar and easy-to-use interface to access their emails. Administrators can make all features or a specific subset of features available to end users from the web application.
- Role-based permission: Make different features available to different users based on their role within the company.
- Export email as PDF or EML: Provide emails to third parties as either a PDF or EML file by simply searching and selecting one or more emails and exporting them to a zip file.
- End user authentication: Use your current authentication method to grant access to end users.
- Audit trails: Our Email Archiver audits all user actions, so your legal department can ensure that your emails haven’t been altered.