Jitbit Helpdesk is a full-featured and affordable support ticket system that is offered both as “cloud-hosted” and “on-premise” versions. Offers tight email integration, powerful reporting module, automation engine, file-attachments etc. Additionally, the helpdesk app integrates with many 3rd-party apps.
- Extremely affordable and all plans include free upgrades within one year and discounted upgrades afterwards.
- Email integration – instantly turns emails into help desk tickets, and sends out automatic email notifications to both users and support engineers.
- FREE trial version has no expiration (download and test as long as you need)
- Unlimited – similar web-based software is priced $100-200 “per seat”, while Jitbit is unlimited.
- Extremely Easy for both end-users and help desk agents. Takes seconds to setup (run the installer and start working in seconds).
- Reliable – most advanced technical platform: Microsoft ASP.NET and MS SQL Server
- Case management – organize and categorize incoming requests
- Web-based – accessible from anywhere with just a browser, works on smartphones and touch devices.
- File attachments – post documents, screenshots and PDFs.
- Asset management – track your assets, assign them to your users
- Knowledge base and Reports with an option to export to Excel
- Secure – different user roles and security permissions (team members can be assigned to different areas, no customer can see someone else’s data, etc)
- Flexible – possible Windows-integrated authentication – integrate the IT-ticketing system with your existing Active Directory users catalog
- Multilingual – Help Desk has been translated to 24 different languages including: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hindi, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Slovakian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
- Source codes – C# source codes available for developers